Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hawaii Day 6 Feb 2

We had an adventure today. We went down to the pool area and took a Scuba diving lesson. We learned to breathe and all the things you need to do for a small dive. Next Dave our instructor took us out to the ocean and we went in. It was raining but still a good day for scuba diving. I was amazed I could do it. You just need to remember to breathe. We saw turtles, held a octipus, saw lots of beautiful fish. I really had a good time. I was so nervous to try but I loved it. Randy had a great time also. What an adventure for us old people.
This afternoon we went to the movie "Extreme Measurers". then walked down Front Street again in Lahaina and ate at Cool Cats. It is a fun outside resturant that is upstairs looking over the street. Fun to watch all the people.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Scuba, that would be fun for old people. Day 6, that almost make me sad because your trip is coming to and end. But I guess all good thing must end? Have lots of fun on the remaining days.

    ReplyDelete