Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oliver-Day With grandma 3-1-10

I got to take Oliver to school and pick him up. Oliver goes to Adams Elementary. He showed me the play ground, and some projects he has done at school.

We went swimming at the motel pool in the morning before school. Also he got to eat breakfast at the motel twice. Once before swimming and once after. We all ate at the Beehive Grill when the guys were done sheetrocking. We had a great day.

BEST NEWS OF THE DAY WAS GOING TO MELANIE'S UNTRA SOUND. IT IS A BOY DUE AROUND THE MIDDLE OF JULY. WE ARE ALL PRETTY EXCITED !!!!!! I will have 4 grandsons and one granddaughter.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Melanie. You are getting all the boys and we are getting all the girls!! What a fun day with Oliver. We visited an orphanage today and those little ones just ran up to give me a huge. So sweet!! Made me miss the grand kids.

    ReplyDelete