Monday, October 11, 2010

October Road Trip Sunday

We visited Rodney and Nina at the hospital this morning. Rodney was looking so good. The Doctor told him he could go home the next day. We are hoping he did.
We loaded the car on the ferry and took the Bremerton/Seattle Ferry over to Seattle. A beautiful view watching the Space Needle as you enter Seattle. We really enjoyed the ferry ride.
We took the Duck Tour around Seattle. There is so much fun art to look at. Our driver was a hoot. He really made the ride interesting.
The fish at Ivar's is something else. We enjoyed the meal so much. We are having a great time seeing the sights. It has been a rainy day but an umbrella works great.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you were able to see Rodney and Nina. I'm really enjoying your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment is from Deanna not Mandy. I'm not really sure how that happened, but she was here this week-end visiting. I think she must of still been signed-in. Hopefully I have it fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, You are making me so homesick for my parents. I love the duck ride, you get to see a great variety of Seattle that way. I am glad you are enjoying yourselves.

    ReplyDelete