Saturday, April 21, 2012

GFWC State Convention April 2012

Linda Flamm was chosen Club Woman of the Year from the Rexburg Civic Club
 In the morning before meetings I went out walking in Burley, Idaho.  These are pictures of the Snake River early in the morning.  It was a gorgeous day for a walk.
Lee Leafgreen will be the new State President for 2012-2014
Carole Clark is the out going President
Mary Lynn Brock was the National GFWC Recording secretary that was visiting our convention.
My speech as First Vice President.  We had lots of fun and learned lots about GFWC.  A fun week-end.

3 comments:

  1. You needed my picture of you giving your speech.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the picture. I added it to my blogg. I hate pictures of myself but who cares.

      Delete
  2. You look good and vice-presidential. You should post pictures of yourself so we remember you exist. It's like there's always a phantom who takes pictures at family parties and you're never there! :)

    ReplyDelete