Friday, April 11, 2014

2014 State of Idaho GFWC Convention

 Becky Weber was our guest speaker from national.  She is President of Junior Clubs. GFWC International.
 Saturday morning I woke up early so I took off for a walk.  I crossed over the Snake River.  It was a beautiful morning in Burley, Idaho.  The daffodils and tulips were blooming and even the dandelions looked good for a spring morning.
 A few of the club reports.  Boise Columbia Club, Albion Four Leaf Clover Club, and Nampa Woman's Century Club.  There was just Linda Flamm, Maurie Barton and I to represent the GFWC Rexburg Civic Club.  I guess we went for quality instead of quantity.  Ha, Ha !!!!!
 Installation of the new State Officers by Beck Weber.  -Our club will be represented by Maurie Barton as President,  Linda Flamm as Treasurer and Judy Steiner as Secretary (not Pictured).
Out going President Lee Leafgren and new President Maurie Barton.  

1 comment:

  1. No wonder Linda didn't sign up for the local club. She was on to bigger things. I wish I could have been there. Sad there wasn't more from Rexburg when one of our own was being installed as president. Next Year!!!

    ReplyDelete