Friday, January 1, 2016

Victoria Morning Walk

 Randy and I left the room around seven am to go for a walk around town.  It was a crisp nippy morning.  Victoria is a fun town to explore.
 The  Government Street and side strret with interesting things to see.
 I loved the sign on this restaurants door.  Forgo your planned diet.
 We walked along the water front.
 Just a fun city to visit in.
When we were walking along the water front Randy saw a $50.00 Canadian bill (exchange rate for the US is 1.45, so worth more than $50.)  There was only one other lady we could see and she said it was not hers.  So it was a profitable walk.  Just before we got to out hotel a man, first Nation,  stopped us and asked what can I do to get some help here.  People have laughed at me, tried to fight me and all I want to do is get to his home.  So Randy pulled out the $50.00 and gave it to him.  I asked if I could take his picture.  Easy come easy go.  I hope he can eat and get home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment