Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tree Fell Over

The wind was terrible again today. Wind gust up to 60 miles an hour again. Several roads were closed because of high winds.
We were hit again. A large tree behind the 3-plex on 5th west blew over onto the neighbors house. The wind is blowing so hard I am sure the other trees will go also.
Wayne Parkinson is on his way over to pull the trees off the neighbors house and to pull down the other ones before they fall. This wind is getting old. I hope our other places hold together. Randy feels like he is fixing tons of things because of wind damage. So far no one has got hurt . So I guess things will be okay. It is now 10:00 p.m. and the wind has stopped completely. Almost errie it is so calm. I hope it stays this way.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I thought Washington is where the tree problems were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Rexburg winds must be getting worse. That is a huge tree.

    ReplyDelete