Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hawaii Day 3 Saturday

We are in Maui staying at the Kaanapali Beach Club. We went for a walk in the morning and saw all these beautiful flowers.
This is the view out of the window of our room. We saw whales breaching and also this is where we snorkeled this afternoon. It is gorgeous.
This is the town of Lahaina where we ate dinner at Kimo's. The have a specialty of Hulu Pies that was to die for. It has fun little stores and the ocean right by it. It has a huge Banyon Tree in the center of it all. We are having a great time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were going to Hawaii. Looks warm there---I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam and I are going to Maui in August. I can't wait to see what you do and steal all your great ideas. Once you are home if you have any tips/places I can't miss that I need to know about I would love to hear about them!

    ReplyDelete