Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 3 Chicago Circus and Sights

 We went to the United Center to see the Circus.
 Lots more interesting architecture we have seen in the city.
 We saw the Barnum and Bailey Ringling Brothers Circus.  The elephants were my favorite.  It was an amazing show.  I wished I had my grandkids with me, they would have loved it.
 On the bus ride back we saw the 'threadless' sign and got off the bus to check it out.  It was closed for the day but they guys let us in to check it out anyway.  These are pictures of the show room in the warehouse.  He also let us buy some merchandise.
We did some shopping on 'Black Friday' in downtown Chicago.  The streets were so crowded it was unreal.  I have never been a Black Friday shopper but what can I say.  We found the Loyola University in downtown Chicago also.  Melanie has had a phone interview with them for a job.  We are having a great time.

1 comment:

  1. A Circus?? What a fun Thanksgiving activity. The weather was so nice here all the kids could play outside. If they can't our house become a Circus!! But we are loving it. I have loved hearing about your trip. Did you see the temple or do they even have one in Chicago?

    ReplyDelete