Friday, June 11, 2010

Logan, Utah

I am in Logan for a few days. I got to go to Oliver's swimming lessons. He really likes them.
We got to go see Angie and Ryan's new house. It is so nice. Congratulations on your purchase. Mandy, Abby and their kids were there to help them unpack boxes. They had a house full but still had lots of room. The house is roomy and big and beautiful.

I am down here in Logan to help Ben and Melanie paint on the basement but did not take any pictures of that. Just envision me working hard. Ha! Ha!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love the "envision me working hard". I'm afraid I need pictures to get that "vision".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that post. It was fun to see my kids. I hadn't seen her house and she's been too busy to post a picture. Also I can't believe how grown up Oliver is getting. Do you think you will ever be through painting?

    ReplyDelete