Friday, July 30, 2010

Oliver's Visit

Oliver came home with me for a few days after Henry was born. Tuesday I took Oliver and Kinsley to Bear World. They loved seeing the animals and riding on all the rides.
Tuesday night the Landon family came out to dinner. The kids love playing in the back yard. Kinsley and Oliver can get pretty high jumps in on the trampoline, and Keagan and Holden love the trailers and the slide.
Wednesday we went to Tauphaus Park and saw the zoo animals.
Thursday I took Oliver to the Splash Park; he swam in the hot tub; we played board games; saw the movie 'Despicable Me'; made names with Cheez-it crackers (couldn't find a 'V'); and Oliver got to go on the Carousel. He has been keeping me busy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am tired just reading about all you have been doing with him. Sounds fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one spoiled grand child. He won't want to go back home. It all looks like a lot of fun. We have part of the Rumsey family coming here today for a visit so I hope to have grand kid fun too. But it's going to be hard to keep up with the Landons.

    ReplyDelete