Friday, October 10, 2014

Flying to Seattle

 Randy dropped me off at the Idaho Falls Airport at 5:45 am
 I landed at the Salt  City air port around  8:30 am
 Hillary and Ashley met me at the Salt Lake Airport.   Hillary and Ashley just arriving and both of them on the airplane.
 The weather was clear and we could see Mt. McKinley  (I think) out the airplane window.  When we got closer to Seattle the pilot said we would arrive in foggy weather.  You can see the fog out the window.  It was a little over cast when we arrived but not to bad.
 Melanie flew in from the Portland Oregon airport and met us in Seattle.
 All three daughters together to start our long week-end in Seattle.
Brookes picked us up at the airport in a black Lincoln town car and took us into Seattle. A few of the great sights of the city of Seattle.

1 comment:

  1. Who is Brookes? I'm loving hearing about this adventure with your daughters. I'm also very jealous!! You will have such a great time.

    ReplyDelete