Monday, August 25, 2014

Snowbird- Monday

 Melanie, Hillary and Ashley and their families gave Randy and I a "Bed and Breakfast" package at Snowbird.  We checked into the Iron Blossom Lodge.
 It is a beautiful resort in the summer time also.
 We took the tram to the top of the hill.
 These are a few of the views on the way up.
 We made it to the top of Hidden Peak  11,000 feet.
 This guy took his bike up on the tram and then rode it down the mountain.  He took off fast and then was gone.  Wow, not on my bucket list.  Scary.
 On top of Hidden Peak
We had a great steak dinner at the Steak Pit.  We ate outside on the deck.  It was a beautiful night.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe on my bucket list - my least favorite part of a hill is the UP. I guess hill is the operative word - I don't think I would want to bike down the mountain either.

    ReplyDelete