Wednesday, August 6, 2014

South Carolina- Day 7- Kayaking, Biking

 Randy and I signed up for a Kayaking Tour. We went down to the Marina to get ready to go.
 The Kayaks are lined up and ready to.  We went out with a group of 10.
 We headed out on the river.  Randy and I went in a double kayak, with me in the front and Randy in the back.  We were with the tide so the paddling was easy.
 This pelican was on this post at the marina when we left and he was still there when we came back.
 We found another bike path on the island.  It went behind the back of the houses.  It was covered with foliage most of the way.  It felt good biking there because the temperature reached 94 degrees. We also went to the pool at the resort.
 The Sarah Jane is a shrimping boat that is based out of Edisto.  It came back in as we were coming in on our kayaks.
 We ate at the Dockside Bar and Grill and Randy had some shrimp that came in on the Sarah Jane.
Randy and I at the out door restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not so sure Max and I could handle a kayak. The last time our family went on a canoe ride we were the only ones that tipped over!! You are getting a good suntan.

    ReplyDelete